Reduce your Claims with Besnard Safety
Insurance Solutions for Corporate, Franchises and Restaurants
Today, with so much competition among restaurants, there's an even greater need to secure the right partners to help your business succeed. At Besnard Safety, we've specialized solely in the restaurant industry for more than 35 years. We know your insurance costs are a direct result of your claims experience, which means we put significant importance on helping you reduce accidents and increase profitability.
Through our one-of-a-kind comprehensive custom safety programs, we've helped clients like McDonald's, Golden Corral, Domino's, Taco Bell and many more run the best run restaurants in the industry. And we have a proven plan to help you create the safest environment for your employees and customers – while effectively reducing your insurance costs. When you partner with us, you can take advantage of superior expertise including exclusive creative and production teams, numerous safety resources and the most innovative safety tools and programs.
Services provided FREE to help you effectively reduce claims:
- A dedicated team analyzes accidents, claims, and injuries across all types of restaurants nationwide providing you added preventative insight
- A personal analysis of your specific insurance claims experience and goals
- A custom safety plan specific to your needs, aligned with your restaurant's capabilities and employee types
- A custom safety awareness package: safety posters, custom training courses, personalized safety web site, manager safety certification programs, safety newsletters, safety employment policies, safety product guides, and much more
- Access to a video production team which can film within your office and stores and to create personalized training videos to be put on DVD or to load within your Learning Management System
Besnard Safety can help you take control of your insurance costs. More than ever, insurance companies are giving preference and better rates to those restaurants with less claims and more proactive safety measures in the workplace.